BLOG

Paper pulping technology is very important to the paper quality. As we all know, paper pulping process can be divided into several steps, such as pulp cooking, pulp washing, and screening, pulp bleaching, etc. Except for the paper pulp machine like digester, blow tank, drum...

We can often see some terms of paper pulping process, such as black liquor, white liquor, red liquor, and green liquor. For a beginner of paper pulp making, you may confuse about them, what’s the meaning of these terms? What’s difference between black liquor and...

At present, the fiber materials for paper making mainly include wood pulp and straw pulp, wood pulp takes 90% of the whole system, and straw pulp takes the rest 10%. Recently, waste paper pulp capacity increase with the development of waste paper making. Wood pulp plant...

Wood pulp is the most widely used paper pulp, it can be divided into hardwood pulp and softwood pulp. The hardwood takes about 65% of forest growing stock, and its proportion gradually increase. The hardwood pulp is competitive among all kind of paper pulp. Compared...

Wood pulp is a common pulp type just like straw pulp, bamboo pulp, sugarcane bagasse pulp, reed pulp, cotton pulp, etc. it takes the largest share in the paper and pulp market. Russia is an important producer of wood pulp, export a large amount of...

Ask Now